Wednesday, September 3, 2014

PET ASSISTANT

ADRIANA TRAINS DOGS
Balancing Dogs, Training Humans
I am a dog handler and trainer who has learned that just as our canine friends need training, so too do we.
My philosophy is to balance dogs and teach humans. My canine clients include some of the most problematical dogs you’ll ever meet found in shelters, private homes, and training centers.
My passion and love for dogs inspires me every day to change their lives and offer them the balance they were born with.
There is NO dog that cannot be helped.
My human clients include Tom Brady, Giselle, Gloria Estefan, Pink, Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, Nayib Estefan, and Eva Mendes.
It’s a great feeling to start your day with a pack of dogs who were recently rehabilitated along with the new dogs whose lives are about to be changed.
At the end of the day as I say my goodbyes, my favorite moment is when the dogs look back at me with thankful eyes.
Their calming energy makes me feel like a great leader.
Adriana Barnes
adiranabarnes344@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment